Stay On Your Feet WA® is a community awareness raising program to reduce falls in people over the age of 60. Falls are not an inevitable part of getting older and can be prevented. The program promotes Nine Steps To Stay On Your Feet®.
Did You Know?
View the latest e-Bulletin Click here>
View the lastest News & Views Click here>
Stay On Your Feet® Week 2013 dates: Sunday 8th to Saturday 14th September 2013.
April No Falls 2013 Find out more>
For information on how to order Stay On Your Feet WA® Resources Click here>
Visit the Stay On Your Feet WA® website for more information www.stayonyourfeet.com.au
ICCWA coordinates activities such as:
- Resource development and dissemination
- Falls prevention education
- Stay On Your Feet® Week
- April No Falls Day
- Awareness raising activities such as community presentation, displays and events
- Volunteer program coordination
- Professional development training
- Training and information for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Communities
- Collaboration and partnership development
- Media, marketing and communications
- Referral to appropriate services
ICCWA has been a key service provider for the Department of Health WA's, Stay On Your Feet WA® program since 2001. The Stay On Your Feet WA® Falls Resource Information Centre has been established by ICCWA with funding from the Department of Health WA. The Falls Resource Information Centre forms part of the State Falls Prevention Network and provides a single point of access for information and tools on falls prevention.